1/9/10

Slow Down, Man!

A whole lot of things have happened since my last post. (I do admit I lied about doing another post that day, sorry) And I just wanted to skim over some of them.
Christmas! I got a few rather nice things, including the soundtracks to Wicked, Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog, The Phantom of the Opera, and The Scarlet Pimpernel!
It's 2010! Woot! A brand new year, nay, decade!
Things get crazy for me, being the choir librarian, since it's Solo and Ensemble Competition season, and now everyone's looking for music.
I discovered an amazing book trilogy called Mistborn at the recommendation of a friend. IT'S REALLY GOOD GO READ IT.
Beauty and the Beast premieres on Wednesday and we're totally not ready! AUGH!
Once again, Joss Whedon has ruined my life. (go to the last ten minutes or so and you'll see what I mean)
The end of Doctor Who was simply spectacular. Thanks for everything, David!
Lots of stuff goin' down right now. So...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the rule of Thumper as applied to writing, "If you can't say anything helpful, don't say anything at all." And if I see ONE "F1R$T!!" I'm going to eviscerate you.
Have a nice day!