10/26/09

NO WAY

Brief post, because I simply must spread word of how awesome Bioshock 2 looks!
Multiplayer? Check! New plot? Check! New equipment? Check! Dual wielding a giant drill and a flamethrower plasmid? ...I must buy this game!!!
Don't think so? WATCH THIS.
Back now? Yeah, that's what I thought.
Musical rehearsals are both heating up and slowing down. No more 6ams, but now we have long after school rehearsals EVERY DAY. And now we're mixing in Madrigal 6ams, oh, JOY. [/sarcasm]
Y'know what I've realized about the version of Beauty and the Beast I'm doing? It's so very 80s. I knew that's when it was written, but this is just NUTS. And the music is a bit schizophrenic when it comes to the genre, it can't really seem to decide what it wants to be. Is it a traditional musical, or is it a rock opera? IT DOESN'T KNOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the rule of Thumper as applied to writing, "If you can't say anything helpful, don't say anything at all." And if I see ONE "F1R$T!!" I'm going to eviscerate you.
Have a nice day!